Tuesday, March 11, 2014

How I start my day...

This is not always how I start my day, in fact, it's hardly how I start my day, but I photographed it this way because photography can also represent, for me anyway, the way I want things to be. I usually start my day in a rush because I have to get the kids ready for school and the baby ready to be picked up. There's usually a mixture of crying, whining, complaining and yelling...I put my kettle for my coffee and hope that I get everything done before I have to be out of the door...how I would picture (photograph) my day starting would be this...


This is not some propaganda for religion or belief, but it's been my experience that when I start off my day with prayer and just solemn meditation I feel more inspired to do good. I feel good inside. I feel like I can handle the everyday battles in life. I have to try this way of starting my day more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment