Sunday, January 26, 2014

Reflection

In a world filled with "selfies" you'd think I would be comfortable with my own reflection...it makes me self conscience....but after taking the image and seeing it for the first time on my camera screen, it made me feel empowered, like this is ME, this is my reflection. I thought I used to be able to see my reflection in my children, mostly I see my character, which I guess in a sense is my reflection, but it's something totally different staring straight back at you...This is the window in my very small studio in the back of my house...
This image did accomplish "reflection":
1. I reflected on the endless opportunities there are outside that window, the hopes, the dreams, like maybe right now it is seeing into the darkness and unknown, but in all that out there is all that is in me.
2. I reflected that I have to wash my windows more often...


re-flec-tion: something that shows the effect, existence, or character of something else.


No comments:

Post a Comment