Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year First Day

This day has already gone so fast and I meant to have this blog up and running, decorated nicely, photo taken, however, as it usually goes, time when fast and here it is late in the day and I'm just starting...but my first New Years resolution is NOT TO STRESS OUT! It's gonna be a cool-as-a-cucumber-attitude. I do resolutions every year and I am happy to say I do accomplish most...weight and my spiritual growth always require the most help...they go hand in hand really so I'm not surprised that every year I lack in both...
That brings me to my next resolution: TO EAT HEALTHIER. Sounds simple and I like to think that I'm pretty conscious of what I eat, but I'm sure I'm in denial because I'm pretty overweight. SO I'm starting out this year by "clean eating" basically organic and fresh fruits and vegetables. I've packed my food for tomorrow so I'm pretty excited for that. I just have to be very organized and realize that I MUST plan out my foods and prepare them the day before. I'll think of more resolutions this week and by Friday I will have them all written down in my journal.
For now, and since it's late, (well when you've been sleeping as late as I have been) I will post my first photo for the year....a selfie....do fingers count as a selfie? ..oh I didn't mention....52 Photos Project. One photo a week...I think there's a theme but there wasn't one for today. So, here ya go...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals for this year. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Stephanie! I appreciate your encouraging words :-)

    ReplyDelete