Sunday, April 13, 2014

Petals

I don't think growing up I was a big flower girl, I didn't make a big fuss at my wedding about flowers, I just wasn't that girly about them. When I bought my house, the previous owner had a beautiful garden. She apparently loved the color purple because most of the flowers that bloom are purple. I have tried to save most of them, however, I just wasn't born with a green thumb....Mostly my problem is that I forget to water them...I believe that's what kills them.
But who am I to shy away from a challenge! These beautiful beauties only require me to water the once every 3 weeks. That's right up my alley! I get to admire they're beautiful petals and know that they're not depending on my for their every day nutrition...now if only the kids were that way...


No comments:

Post a Comment